is a French brand founded by three Parisian women: Yasmine and Sofia, two sisters, and Aurélie. They drew their inspiration from the creative bubbling of this part of Paris, the same as the one that animates Brooklyn in New York, Kreuzberg in Berlin, Shoreditch in London... As a wink, each product bears the name of one of the streets of the Right Bank: Célestins, Sauval, Darcy, Barbette...
- Darcy the anti denim changing bag is the changing bag that doesn't look like a changing bag
- You will love its timeless style and its ultra-practicality with its large removable pocket, its inside pockets (outside pocket on the front of the bag for your phone, inside pocket for diapers, and a pocket tightened by an elastic band for your baby's bottle), its loop for slipping it onto a suitcase, its fasteners that fit many models of strollers
- With its large adjustable handle, you can carry it on your shoulder or across your body, as you wish
- It will accompany you everywhere, with or without baby.
- Zipped closure
- 2 handles
- Dimensions: W 42 x H 31 x D 15 cm
- Care: Machine wash cold, delicate program. Iron on reverse side.