is a canned wine brand that emerged with a bold vision in 2022. Inspired by the desire to revolutionize the wine experience, Canetta has introduced a modern and convenient approach to wine tasting.
- Credo is the domain of still wines from Maison Recaredo, a historical reference in Cavas founded in 1924 in Spain.
- The Celler Credo, led by Laura Brousset, focuses on the production of terroir-based white wines from the Xarel-lo grape variety, without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides.
- CANETTA blanc is a blend of Xarel·lo, Macabeu, and Parellada.
- The winemaking process includes destemming, direct pressing, 6 months of aging on lees in stainless steel tanks, and blending before bottling.
- The wine features notes of white fruits, a beautiful acidity, and a harmonious balance, making it a versatile and festive wine.
4 cans = 1 bottle!