is a canned wine brand that emerged with a bold vision in 2022. Inspired by the desire to revolutionize the wine experience, Canetta has introduced a modern and convenient approach to wine tasting.
- Amós Bañeres is a winemaker from the Upper Penedès region in Catalonia.
- He is involved in the Vinya Oculta estate and the Els Vinyerons project with Alex Ruiz.
- For the CANETTA edition, Amos vinified Ull de llebre (Tempranillo), a fresh grape variety.
- The wine presents aromatic power with notes of ripe fruits, spices, and subtle toasted touches while remaining light.
- The harvest is done manually, and the juice macerates for 10 days after destemming.
4 cans = 1 bottle!