Lola James Harper
represents a holistic initiative that blends art and lifestyle. This project focuses on journeys around the world, capturing the essence of inspiring places through music, basketball, photography, cinema, as well as by creating candles and sprays that reflect the scents of these locations.
- Skateboard Lola James Harper in collaboration with Salt Surf from Venice Beach, California
- Made from genuine walnut veneer (top and bottom) with maple layers in between.
- The top of the board is covered with transparent grip tape.
- Trucks: Tracker Dart 106mm
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Precision Speed Bearings
- Dimensions: L55 x W18 cm
- Wheel Dimensions: 60 x 44mm
- Made in California
The surfboards, made in California, celebrate the spirit of adventure and the Californian origin of Nabil Samadani, founder of SALT SURF, as well as the Parisian approach of Rami Mekdachi, creator of Lola James Harper.