is a French brand founded by three Parisian women: Yasmine and Sofia, two sisters, and Aurélie. They drew their inspiration from the creative bubbling of this part of Paris, the same as the one that animates Brooklyn in New York, Kreuzberg in Berlin, Shoreditch in London... As a wink, each product bears the name of one of the streets of the Right Bank: Célestins, Sauval, Darcy, Barbette...
- The print takes over with the Wild Tribe collection, a wild collection declined in 2 patterns, Leopard and Zebra
- Designed by the French artist Natacha Paschal
- Tournelles XL Leopard version is THE toiletry bag, bigger than Tournelles, it allows you to take more things with you
- You can easily slip it inside your bag to gather all your little essentials, shampoo, shower gel, hand cream, deodorant...
- Resistant to wear and tear and stains
- Dimensions: H14 x W20 x D9 cm
- Care: machine washable, preferably with similar colored linens