Jean-François Vaillant lived for several years in Damascus, Syria, and befriended the glassblowers working next door. Upon his return to France, he decided to maintain the friendship and strong relationship with these people by promoting their beautiful work on the French and international markets.
- The Salaheddin wine glass is mouth-blown from recycled glass in Syria, with glassblowers perpetuating their know-how and their activity despite the war
- Its traditional shape, slightly irregular, makes it an object of great sensitivity
- Its irregularities are the result of a handmade process
- Each glass is individually mouth-blown, and is thus a unique object.
- Dimensions: 13 x 7 cm
- Care: Dishwasher safe, not microwave safe