is about living, sharing and discovering... The brand continues to collaborate with artisans and designers from around the world to invent and create objects that combine the useful and the beautiful, to give personality to your home and create unforgettable moments at the table. All the pieces created in collaboration with Serax are unique in their shape, style and material.
- Stoneware dish inspired by the famous American Modern Dinnerware service created in the 1950s by American designer Russel Whright, and the traditional Japanese bento
- Designed by Merci, for Serax
- Ideal to give an original and modern touch to your dishes
- Dimensions: 30 x 22,3 x 5,5 cm
- Care: Dishwasher and oven safe (250°)