The Henri Dejeant atelier was born from the desire to create different objects in a process of detour and valorization of recycled materials. After living in Morocco for several years, the designer immersed himself in traditional craftsmanship and brought them with him to Paris.
- The Invider is a table lamp with soft and organic shapes.
- Handcrafted in recycled papier-mâché, this luminaire is perfect for targeted lighting on a desk or on a console.
- Its balanced silhouette will bring a touch of softness to your interior.
- Designed with the "Molding Up" process based on vegetable flour, recycled paper and plaster of Paris, the Invider lamp is part of a global ecological approach.
- Each piece is unique, the appearance may vary from one product to another.
- Lamp socket: G9
- The Invider table lamp in Kraft is an exclusivity create especially for Merci.
Available in S (30x20x28 cm) or M (50x20x50 cm)