, also known as Guy Messina Éditions, is a French publishing house founded in 2013 by Guy Messina. It specializes in music, cinema, motor sports, surfing, and lifestyle. GM Éditions focuses its publications on creating beautiful objects and books, often enriched with CDs, DVDs, or Blu-Rays, and authored by specialists such as Olivier Cachin, Philippe Manœuvre, Jacques Bussillet, Michka Assayas, Christophe Conte, Stéphane Deschamps, Jean Eric Perrin, and more.
- Summary of the film "The Endless Summer, la légende du surf" by Alain Gardinier.
- Explores the social and cultural upheaval of the 1960s.
- Explains how surfing contributed to this change.
- Details the genesis of the most significant surf film of all time.
- Includes rare photos, untold stories, surf spots, music, and iconic characters.
- The author, Alain Gardinier, is a passionate surf filmmaker and a collector of "The Endless Summer" film posters.
Number of Pages: 182 pages