- "Our journey through Morocco begins in Tangier, the white city overlooking the sea, and ends in Skoura, the oasis at the gateway to the desert.
- On our way, with the photographer Nicolas Mathéus, we met a new generation of designers, builders and decorators in love with the Moroccan culture
- Bouchra Boudoua, Ismail Tazi, Amina Chajadine and other young designers are passionate about safeguarding age-old know-how while adding a touch of modernity.
- Their productions, rooted in tradition, export throughout the world a craft in full revival
- Architects, like Studio KO, are rediscovering ancestral construction techniques, ecological before their time
- We visited their earth, wood and lime houses, which cultivate a return to simplicity by drawing on local resources
- At the edge of the desert, on arid lands, landscape gardeners such as Madison Cox, Umberto Pasti, Eric Ossart and Arnaud Maurières are growing gardens of paradise that respect the ecosystem
- For this new opus on the art of living and creation, we gave free rein to our curiosity, pushing open the doors of private houses signed by great decorators, confidential riads, and hidden workshops.
- Morocco is changing: this is what we want you to discover"
Number of pages: 192 pages
Author: Catherine Scotto, Nicolas Mathéus
Dimensions: 22 × 29 × 2 cm